Fuel Management gauge installation guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffm

Can I get a copy of the install instructions emailed to mrlouisy2k@aol.com? thax

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY18 View Post
      My fuel management system for 2002 twin F115's on a boat I just bought doesn't display speed. Wiring diagram would be appreciated to pipertwin@sbcglobal.net. Any thoughts on what to check first? Boat has Furuno GPS Navnet system.
      Tried emailing you the information but wouldn't go through on that email address.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Could I please get a copy of the fuel management gauge instructions... send to tsherman02840@yahoo.com Many Thanks,Tom
        Last edited by tsherman02840; 06-21-2009, 07:53 AM.

Comment

multifunction speedometer and multifunction tachometer instructions needed

I just purchased a 1997 Yamaha 130 and it came with the multifunction speedometer and multifunction tachometer. The switch panel assembly is from 1987 (separate choke switch) Would you be able to email instructions to jiskafo@bellsouth.net and can I use these gauges with the current switch panel?

Comment

Yes, Connect the green, yellow, black, and red wires from gauge harness to matching color wire on key switch.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

testing fuel sensor ? & need wiring diagram

I have an F115. The fuel reading is variable. I expect it is the sending unit. How is the best way to short the lines to the sensor? Pull the sensor out or just stick pin probes into the wires? If I pull the sensor after 9 years am I likely to destroy the gasket?

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for 6Y5-83570-S5-00, the multifunction speedometer. The lines to the sensor are blue and black which don't seem to match most of the descriptions I have seen hear.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Usually the boat manufactures use pink wire on fuel tank sender, just ground it with key on and fuel gauge should read full, if does then fuel sender is probably bad. The white wire on speedo connects to fuel tank sender lead.
                Regards
                Boats.net
                Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I would also appreciate a manual. Have just bought a new F60 and am setting it up with the command link guages. Email is tboundy@bigpond.com

Comment

I would also appreciate a copy to troubleshoot my FM gauge. Thank you Please send to
                    dragonmount1@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi I would apreciate a copy of the wiring diagram for the 6Y8 Multifunction Meter(round) fuel / speed meter, thanks please email me at emacgreg@me.com

Comment

May I get a copy as well. Trying to diagnose one now. Thank You. mrv8outboard@aol.com

Comment

Fuel Management Venezuela

Hi, could you send me a copy of the wiring diagram for my digital fuel gauge. I can't figure out which wire to connect my sending unit to or if i have to have a special sending unit for the digital gauge to work. also the rear buttons. Thanks. lluismiguel@hotmail.com

Comment

Digital gauge installation

I have the digital gauges. Can you send me an intallation manual and wiring diagram?

Thanks,

Paul

av8r6@hotmail.com

Comment

Just bought one of these and do not know what all of the wires go to. Can I please get a copy of the pdf to briggss3@yahoo.com?

Comment

Just emailed the installation guide to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X