No announcement yet.

Fuel Management gauge installation guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also appreciate to get these instructions on info@tema-consult.com . I am trying to connect Garmin GPSMAP 185 to Yamaha Fuel Mgmt Gauge 6Y5-8350T-82-BK.
    Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Tomaz Tercek View Post
      I would also appreciate to get these instructions on info@tema-consult.com . I am trying to connect Garmin GPSMAP 185 to Yamaha Fuel Mgmt Gauge 6Y5-8350T-82-BK.
      Thanks in advance
      Sent you a copy.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

please send me any info with Yamaha FMG GPS wiring

Hi I am trying to connect my Garmin 2006 c speed data to the Yamaha fuel management gauge. I need the dip switch location (is it behind the rubber hub and what should each be set to settings, the gps info out (blue )I believe and also the shared ground info. Ay help in addition to what I've already read would really be appreciated . Any wiring schematics would be wonderfull.

Thanks in advace,

Triton424@mac.com

Comment

Could I also get a set ??
          Thanks in advance

roryorkin@verizon.net

Comment

Fuel management system

I also purchased a system can you send me a copy to jramosstcld@aol.com

Thanks

Comment

Fuel Management Manual

I recently purchased a 2002 Contender with the Yamaha fuel management gauge. The gauge does not work. I would greatly appreciate a copy of the manual for the fuel management gauge to attemp to determine the cause of the problem. Could you send it to taxadvice3421@yahoo.com.
              Thank you, JR

Comment

I emailed you a copy.
                Regards
                Boats.net
                Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
                  I emailed you a copy.
                  Sorry to trouble you but I ned the document if it is possible.
                  ibaezpardo@yahoo.com

Comment

Hello sorry for time waste, but I need a copy of this precious document to corradob@gmail.com

Regards

Comment

instr and parts

I also need the instructions, please. And I think I need the wire harness and fuel sensor. Where can I get these? Thanx for any help

Comment

I would also appreciate a copy to troubleshoot my FM gauge. Please send to

hh@waypointproperties.net

Comment

fuel gauge

Forgot my e-mail address for above.
                          Thanx
                          Tom trhills@alaska.net

Comment

Fuel Management Gauge

Can I get a copy of the manual please? msilva@ctilabs.net
                            thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
                              Saltydog
                              I emailed you a copy.
                              Can I get also a copy of the installation instructions at the email mymail.boxes@hol.gr

Thanks

Comment

Until I found this fourm, I thought I must be the only person looking for this info, as nothing else could be found on the net. I too need a wiring diagram so as to deal with the wire colors for the digital guage set. I have 2001
                                ox66 250 SWS counter rotating motors (a pair), with (2) tach's, (1) speed/fuel gauge, and (1) fuel management (dual application).

I have the harness for all plug in's, but the extra wires for the lights, fuel senders, etc., that are not part of the harness, on the gauges, is what I need to verify the connections for. I also want to connect the speedo to a GPS/chartplotter, which I belive I heard was possible. This too I need to confirm which wires are the correct ones for this data.

Any direction as to where to find this info would be greagly appreciated.

Henry
                                henryhauch@hughes.net:

Comment

Working...
                                X