X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alot of $$$$$$$.

Comment

• Yep, lots of $, about 50K or so....

Yep, I'll be doing the water lines to the dock. They darn near line up with the holes in the wall (one 45 degree turn). I won't install them until back fill is in (as not to damage them with their heavy equipment). But everything will be done before I call the sod guy (separate). to install the sod.

I also have to run my electric line (currently in the middle of the yard), down to the corner of the steps, where my post lamp will be re-installed. Then another electric line leaves there, thru mostly conduit, thru the sea-wall (I have to drill just under the cantilever close to the edge), then up to the lift control box(all in glued conduit under the cantilever-keeping that waterproof)..

Got my fence posts re-installed today on both sides of the property line. Top rail and chain link to follow tomorrow.

Sprinklers(half the system) has to be re-installed, (got it all laid out in my head and already bought the 1" PVC), but again, that'll be after HONC is done but before sod..

Making progress, my lower back reminds every night.....
      Scott
      1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

• From 2-14-18.

Electric was buried and run to the post lamp (now hot when turned on). Water lines are approx 6' from where the spigots will be.

Yesterday, just above the "oyster" line, a thick aluminum channel was forced into the canal bottom, attached to the adjacent sea-walls, and concrete poured down into the gap. Sea-wall gaps were concreted (hydraulic cement) above the water line. They were very, very neat doing clean up, looks WAY better with this fix.

Still waiting for the cantilever forms to come off so I can drill the sea-wall and install electrical conduit (and line) up to the lift control box, then up to the post lamp (where everything attaches together).

*Now I know why they call it Cape Coral.. Been raking level the back yard for DAYS, filled 4 plus cans full of approx 300 lbs (each) of coral / rocks)-the weight limit of the cities plastic cans...

Scott
        1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Working...
        X