No announcement yet.

squealing t/t unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've been charging parking for trailers there as long as I can remember..

Sounds like your "new" engine is great!

Those manatee zones should slow you down a bit... I come out by Cape Harbor, the farthest "down" inlet to those marina's, restaurants...By Little Shell Island
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
      They've been charging parking for trailers there as long as I can remember..

Sounds like your "new" engine is great!

Those manatee zones should slow you down a bit... I come out by Cape Harbor, the farthest "down" inlet to those marina's, restaurants...By Little Shell Island
      How is a manatee zone determined? If one is spotted? Or
      If one gets hit? Supposedly they are seen in Savannah. I have never seen one.

Comment

very good question.. how does a manatee know exactly where the zones start and stop? LEO knows exactly where to bust balls though. Of course in an emergency,blue lights on, LEO doesn't give 2 $hits about the manatees and do their WOT through this sacred area. They are definitely here, but as stupid as they are, destined for extinction.
        Last edited by scofflaw; 04-01-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
          How is a manatee zone determined? If one is spotted? .
          Plus one how zones are determined, flip a coin..

And yes, LEO, keeps a CLOSE EYE on em. I have the local one zones loaded in the GPS should I miss the sign..

I've had manatees show up in the canal behind the house as well as dolphins occasionally. They do get hit as they'll show em on TV with prop scars....

Two snook (one a keeper) as well as small snapper, sheeps heads and mullet were in the canal just today.

Their somewhat slow moving and your not supposed to harass them. If I spot one or a couple, I'll kill the engine and just watch. Their large tail fin makes a VERY large obvious "wake".

The river we come out of has lots of shallow spots. The area Scofflaw came out of today, there's a manatee zone pretty close, and that area, is very, very wide and deep. Why there's a zone there makes no sense....
          Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 04-01-2017, 06:47 PM.
          Scott
          1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Working...
          X