No announcement yet.

Double oil ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boscoe we have all sorts of problems hanging upside down but we manage.
    We have to wear seat belts in our boats so that we don't fall out.
    And we have to plug all the vents in the fuel tanks so the fuel doesn't dribble out.
    Battery holders need to be very secure or they just fall out.
    Space downunder is so full of stuff that has fallen off down!
    Don't have problems with pants falling down, they fall up. Peeing is quite challenging!

Comment

Originally posted by zenoahphobic View Post
      Boscoe we have all sorts of problems hanging upside down but we manage.
      We have to wear seat belts in our boats so that we don't fall out.
      And we have to plug all the vents in the fuel tanks so the fuel doesn't dribble out.
      Battery holders need to be very secure or they just fall out.
      Space downunder is so full of stuff that has fallen off down!
      Don't have problems with pants falling down, they fall up. Peeing is quite challenging!

Maybe that is why your speech is so different. Gravity affecting your vocal chords differently and all. And maybe the coriolis effect has something to do with it. Doesn't the water going down your toilet bowl turn the wrong way?

Only peeing challenge (other than going to much due to my years) I have experienced is if and when facing into a stiff head wind. Learned not to do that.

Over and out from here up over to you down under.

Comment

rain here, So killing time....Zeno

Hi Mate,,I have done a bit of sailing and captaining a 70' sailboat taking tourests from La Paz, B.C.S. mexixo out to islands for 7 or 10 day trips and also deliverd a 32ft sail boat (westsnail) from cabo to steward Alaska.....yady,,yady,,yady..So I guess ya might call me a sailer..Then I captained a 129 ft (power) with 40 POB for the exxon valdez F-UP (nasty) So I respect your thoughts,, BUT I am looking thru a hole in the fence that you don't sea....BTW one winter in Baja I hired a couble from down under and they ended staying with me and my dogs for a month..their job was to stay with my dogs and take care of camp while I took folks out on my pwr catermaran on the sea of Cortez for dive,fish charters.. awesome folks and she (the better half) could outdrink me hands down !! Sorry for a hijack,,I love all boats,,just wished folks would take care of them better.....most my work is due to neglet,lack of use or thinking its a car....I have always wanted to do the GREAT BaRRIOR REEF and Im sure you are aware of most cat's are better than a mono ?? please excuse any typos as I am out in my Volvo typing with no lite keys on my lap top....G'day

Comment

Barrier reef is fabulous. You can do the Capt Cook voyage.
          Whitsundays are fabulous (70 something islands).
          I've been around them a bit and want to do a bare boat charter there someday.
          More adventurous you can sail around Australia.
          I know someone who travelled ($7m motor launch) from Melbourne to Darwin and back, spent $20,000 on diesel.
          Tough conditions at times(see Sydney To Hobart yacht race).
          The only joke I make about our yachties is they tend to use their outboards to often. Was on a waterway anchored the other day when a floatilla of sailboats were using only their motors. They had a wind behind them that could push them equally at the same speed but they chose not to use their sails. Go figure there were no other boats for miles anywhere.

Comment

Working...
          X