Need 12v key on for gauges twin ox66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesias_yam View Post
    The fuses are blowing when both yellow wires got powered, port and stbd switches were turned to on. When turning on one engine at a time, the fuses were not blown with the same load. That's what's confusing me. I'm suspecting the diodes I have are allowing some current to pass.
    When the keys were turned to the ON position was the pump connected to the busbar or not? If the pump was connected, disconnect it from the busbar. Anything else that is connected to as well. Then turn the keys on. I am guessing the fuses won't blow.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

When the keys were turned to the ON position was the pump connected to the busbar or not? If the pump was connected, disconnect it from the busbar. Anything else that is connected to as well. Then turn the keys on. I am guessing the fuses won't blow.
      Everything was connected, I'll try that. Here is another diagram with the batteries added. Note that there are fuses and everything in between... I'm running out of space.

2023-05-15_12-27-35.jpg

Here is the PA installation I followed:

2023-05-15_20-29-44.jpg

Comment

seems to me that is says power supply to the power assist and the ignition must be the same.
        could that be a problem

Comment

Working...
        X