Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessssssss.

Comment

They make it very difficult to just type yes.

Comment

Thank you guys very much. Y’all are lifesavers. I have been trying to figure out these gauges and harness #’s and it was about to get the better of me..... thank you again!

Comment

I am trying to connect a 2000 Yamaha 200 hp model SX200TXRY to Yamaha Pro Series gauges. I just purchased the Yamaha Pro Series 2 stroke Tachometer w/oil 6Y5-83540-14-0, the 6y5-83510-10-0 0 - 50 mph speedometer and the 6y5-83670-12-00 2 wire sender trim gauge, and a 6y5-85750-10-00 fuel gauge. I have an old Borg Warner MDC 600 system of gauges and most of them don't work. Do I need to purchase a two wire sensor for the trim gauge? It doesn't look like the tach or trim gauge will have the required interface harness and connectors although the Red, yellow, green and black from the ignition are availible? Do I need a special harness for the tach and trim gauge. I've read about an oil and trim harness. I'm not sure how the mdc600 is wired to the oil sender and trim. Where is the trim sensor on a 2000 200 hp 2 stroke? What do i look for? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks darryl

Comment

Working...
          X