• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The site says 1999 to present...doesn't go back as far as 1994

Comment

Other engine has same model number

Comment

Then what was the post about that was what I meant suppose to mean

so do both motors have the same counter rotating prop or did someone put a regular lower unit on one of them?

No sure if 1999 had 130s but look to see, I am sure any year 130 would be close enough or look up prop site
        Last edited by 99yam40; 03-21-2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Ok one engine says L130txrs and the other says 130txrs...sorry...I'm new to this

Comment

Seems like you have right and left turning engines (as it should).

That site I posted has a wide range of engines, with 130HP, 2 strokes, right smack in the middle.

Just enter the closest spec's (from your boat) to whats listed and go from there.

It'll get you to very close to the ball park, if not in it..
            Scott
            1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by yamaha150s View Post
              So rec fuel is fine with stabil and fuel/water sep? I just bought the boat...should I drain gas tank then add rec fuel...and pull out carbs to soak? Boat has been sitting for a while.
              After loosing trips and funding repairs, I tossed the fuel system starting with the tank to and including the engine connector. The old system was plugging the carbs right after I rebuilt them.

My tank is under the center console and the hole job cost less than a failed trip. I also tailored the tank size to my habits.

Comment

Working...
              X