Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital fuel gauge and analoge gauges

Hi all I am new here and even my first yamaha outboard 100hp
    I have bought a yamaha outboard year 2012 100hp efi 4stroke I would like to know what type of fuel sender I need to attache to the speed&fuel meter. And would like to know if I can use analoge gauges with the outboard. I would like to know if there is any harnes to conect from the module to analoge gauges. Thanks

Gauge questions

Originally posted by jasoncallej View Post
    Hi all I am new here and even my first yamaha outboard 100hp

I have bought a yamaha outboard year 2012 100hp efi 4stroke I would like to know what type of fuel sender I need to attache to the speed&fuel meter. Standard US fuel quantity sender will work.

And would like to know if I can use analoge gauges with the outboard. Yes.

I would like to know if there is any harness to connect from the module to analoge gauges. Yes. Main ten pin harness connects to the gauges via a small fused harness. Then, if you want low oil pressure and over temperature warning lights to work you will need a trim/oil harness.

Thanks
    See comments in red above

Comment

----------------------
      Last edited by boscoe99; 12-22-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks great wireing diagram after all this from the harnes of the gauge I now that I can connect to the gps unit do ya have any diagram for garmin 421 gps. And thanks againe

Comment

------------------

Comment

I would like to conect the gps to the speed &fuel meter as it have the extra pluge with harnes previous owner was conected with a gps but I don't know what brand it was
            Last edited by jasoncallej; 11-12-2013, 03:54 PM.

Comment

---------------------

Comment

------------------------
                Last edited by boscoe99; 12-22-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

The reson that I want to use other analoge gauges is that I have the console driled for other gauges that I used with the other outboard and the only reson is to cover the hole as I know that with the yamaha gauges I don't need any other monitor. I live in malta europe and I think that they are made for europe the 80hp and 100 hp. I would like to know if it is like the 90hp efi as I have proplems to by parts online.

Comment

---------------------

Comment

F100 // F80 2013 Techspecs - Marine Engines - Yamaha Motor Europe

Comment

-----------------

Comment

---------------
                          Last edited by boscoe99; 12-22-2013, 02:20 PM. Reason: add a missing word

Comment

Thanks my friend I have never found so much helpfull person from any forum may you find the same help when needed. Thanks again Jason

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                              I don't know if you can tell me for what is the use of the red wire I think that the green is tach signal am I right?. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X