frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frustrated

i have what i believe is a 1980 60hp mariner.i cant find the serial # to make sure its a 1980. the only # i have on a metal tag is 675L31500 made in japan. please someone help with this problem.

That is a yamaha built 60 hp mariner. and that is the number you need, any older mercury dealer should be able to take that number and get you the parts you need. and the reason I say older dealer, I used to be a mercury dealer and we had a laminated cheat sheet that had the make and model and serial numbers on it with the year model that corosponded with the number. and with that informatin I could look up the parts.. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoiha View Post
      That is a yamaha built 60 hp mariner. and that is the number you need, any older mercury dealer should be able to take that number and get you the parts you need. and the reason I say older dealer, I used to be a mercury dealer and we had a laminated cheat sheet that had the make and model and serial numbers on it with the year model that corosponded with the number. and with that informatin I could look up the parts.. Hope this helps.
      Question, I had (first new boat), a Glastron 15' speed boat with a 1980 75HP Mariner engine (white). Was that a Yamaha engine too???
      Scott
      1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Working...
      X