Tach for 1994 130 TLRS Part # and ?s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tach for 1994 130 TLRS Part # and ?s

I cant find the Tach for a 1994 130. Everything I find online says 1996 up to 2005. If there is analog and digital Id like both numbers.

My current Tach will not read RPMs. My green light, red light and buzzer work but I dont know where the yellow light wire plugs to. All of the square conncetors were cut off and there are only two wires on the engine. Someone correct me if Im wrong. The green warning lamp is the sensor in main oil tank that says its good. The red warning is in the main oil tank thats says its low and the yellow to the oil reserve to say its low. Would the yellow lamp plug into the four wires from the reserve tank or does it go to the wires from the ten pin harness? I dont have the Yamaha controls.

For Digital gauge order 6YR-W0035-E1-00 Multifunction Tach Kit(includes wiring harness), 1994-2004
    Or for Analog order
    6Y5-83540-05-00 Analog Tach with Warning lights
    6Y5-83553-N0-00 Gauge Power Harness
    68F-82553-60-00 Trim/Oil Harness

Green light means oil tanks are full
    Yellow means remote tank low
    Red means engine oil tank low, warning system activates.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks. Everything I found on that part said 96 up and there is no gauges on the 94 130 page.

Comment

1994 is when Yamaha changed to the 2 square connector type harness and that is what that kit has.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X