No announcement yet.

Ethanol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem wit that is the US either installed and propped up the very regimes that we are now in conflict with or the ergime is a result of the one we installed.
    you really really need some history lessons,not the ones in high school civics, to understand what the US has done in both centaral and south america then the middle east from 1890 to 1960.

after your done being disgusted maybe then you will learn.

your one sentance,takes more fuel to make a gallon of ethanol, makes your argument insane.
    the ONLY reason we ever went into afghanistan,and why we are there now, is to see who is going to control the oil from the caspian sea area.\

E fuels with current technology and current policies simply is a waste of or time and resources.
    however I am making a killing with it, hopefully it wil last another 5 years and then I retire.

Comment

I am opening up my own outboard repair shop...so I can take some of Rods business and so I will not have to still be waiting to hear back from a shop after over a week when they told me it would be only 2 days...I will not treat my customers like that..

Comment

does anyone know if a gas station MUST put the Ethanol warning on their pumps if they sell ethanol gas??? I found a local station that did not have the warning sticker on any of its pumps...I was in a rush(going fishing) so I did not go in and ask. But will tomorrow..

Comment

Depends on what state you are in

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
            Depends on what state you are in
            Savannah Georgia

Comment

Working...
            X