No announcement yet.

Filter Screens in HP Fuel Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, dillon throws that out about $1 each and fades away. I recall a thread on thehulltruth complete with pics. Get on that web site and search HPDI filter screens or something like that. I still think you guys with those HPDI's need to run 2-micron onboard filters to catch that stuff before it gets under the motor cowl. From everything I read, those are great motors but need extremely clean fuel.
    1999 Grady Sailfish SX225 OX66
    1998 Grady Tigercat S200 lightening strike (totalled)

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
      Yea, dillon throws that out about $1 each and fades away. I recall a thread on thehulltruth complete with pics. Get on that web site and search HPDI filter screens or something like that. I still think you guys with those HPDI's need to run 2-micron onboard filters to catch that stuff before it gets under the motor cowl. From everything I read, those are great motors but need extremely clean fuel.
      Send Me your addressto Tdillon@voselectric.com and I'll send filters. They are actually .13 cents a piece. $67 for 500 They are also the same filters in the fuel injectors

Follow this link

Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is free shipping ! fuel injector filter DR-108 -for BOSCH

Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
      Last edited by tdillon@voselectric.com; 03-25-2011, 12:13 PM. Reason: add more info

Comment

Working...
      X