Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need 2005 Yamaha 150 4-Stroke Cowling. Where do I look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2005 Yamaha 150 4-Stroke Cowling. Where do I look?

I banged up my 2005 Yamaha 150 HP 4-Stroke Cowling. The motor is fine as is all of the wires and everything on my cowling. I just need the shell part of the cowling. Where should I look? Do they sell just the shell or does the whole thing come as one unit?

I see lots of people with the engine covers. Can you run the engine with those on or is that just for trailering and storing a boat?

Thanks for your help.

The part number for the top cowling is 63P-42610-00-8D and you will need it on the engine to run it.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Check out ebay. I was recently looking for a cowl for my F15, there were lots of nice cowls for large late model motors. You will save lots of money if you can wait a while to find one.

Comment

call marine parts outlet, ft. pierce fl

Comment

Check out boats.net I found one for my Vmax $788.00 It sounded to high to me so I plan to paint it. It was scuffed up on the top of the cowling from were I droped it.

Comment

Just got a new one for my 2005 F200. $1027.00 Lucky I wasn't the one who had to pay for it. Long Story. Any Yamaha Dealer. All have it for the same price.

Comment

wait until no one is looking and nic one (joke)

Comment

there is one on e-bay right now,,Item number: 4579428266..it looks like its priced reasonalbe

Comment

CHECK AT WWW.FPMARINE.COM LOTS OF SURPLUS PARTS

Comment

Call THE MARINE CONNECTION LIQUIDATORS in Ft. Pierce. (772) 465-6460 e-mail MARCONLQ@bellsouth.net

Comment

Working...
                    X