Tiller kit for 04 Yamaha F50 from boats.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiller kit for 04 Yamaha F50 from boats.net

I rec'd my tiller handle for my O4 F50 today from boats.net. The handle was shipped in the yamaha factory box. In my opinion it should have been packaged better. There was a small hole in the box from shipping. Pulled out the tiller and inspected it. Looked OK except heard a part rattling inside the tiller housing. Open the rear housing on the tiller and the back housing on the kill switch was broken at the threads. The internal washer and spring was causing the rattling. I have been waiting over a week for this so I can get my motor on my new boat. If I RMA the tiller how long does the process take? The tiller looks in great shape except for the stop switch assembly. Can I run my motor without the switch until I get a new one? I have a yamaha dealer waiting on this tiller to install on my engine next tuesday. If I put him off it will be 3 weeks before he will get to it again. Boat.net guys help me out! I am ready to get my new boat wet!

Per our conversation last week, a new kill switch has been sent out to you at no charge.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Working...
      X