1999 ox66 250 not getting fuel out of injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 ox66 250 not getting fuel out of injectors

I have 40lbs of fuel preasure at the fuel rail, the engine will start and die unless I play with the throttle, I had the injectors cleaned and flowed a few months ago so I dont think it's them, in neutral it will turn 5800 no problem, as soon as I put it in gear it falls on its face, if I spray either in the throttle bodies while it is bogging it takes off, so I know it is not getting enough fuel out of the injectors, the tps tests .7 at idle and 4 volts wide open,, what else con*****s the injector pulse besides the computer? I have already swapped that out and still the same, are the injectors suposed to pulse when you first turn the key to run? I thought it use to, but it does not now, any help is appreciated as I am out of ideas, thank you,

Update!! she is fixed! I decided to give it one more shot, even though I just had the injectors cleaned and flowed+ new screens, I took them out and the screens were clogged, it runs like a champ again,

Comment

yama_skiff_115

I think i might have the same prob. Did you clean those injector filters or buy new ones?
      Thanks for thread, you da man
      RUN SHRIMP RUN, HERE COMES FOREST GUMP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X