Multifunction display user guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multifunction display user guides

I am with the Coast Guard here on the west Coast. We have a fast response vessel with twin 200hp outboards (2008 models). The gauges are square multifunction displays for Tach, fuel consumption etc. I need to know how to reset the display that keep telling us that "Maintenance is required". The shop that does the maintenance doesn't seem to know how to do this and all the manuals we have don't seem to address this simple issue. Can anyone help.?

Not sure on yammys but on a suzuki that use the same manufacturers elec system it is

Turn the key on release the emergency stop three times with about 5 second delay between to reset

Comment

Happy to help the Coast Guard. Here is operations manual for the Command Link Square gauges, should give the information you are looking for.
      (Click to open)Operation_Manual_Square.pdf
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
        Happy to help the Coast Guard. Here is operations manual for the Command Link Square gauges, should give the information you are looking for.
        (Click to open)[ATTACH]280[/ATTACH]
        Thank you very much, that looks like it is just what I need. I will try it on my next shift and let you know..

Comment

Originally posted by JUST-IN-TIME
          davenliz3613

where on the westcoast???
          Actually we are on the west coast of Canada, between Vancouver and Victoria. We patrol the Southern Gulf Island.

Comment

Working...
          X