Vmax V150 TLRB Block oil line diagram needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmax V150 TLRB Block oil line diagram needed

I need the diagram for the block oil lines not the Oil Pump lines ... Or where can i locate this .. Thanks JME

Here is diagram from service manual
    RecircHose.JPG
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks on that one.. Where can i get the Manuals from or a internet software for these diagrams and service /repair info ???

The place I used to work at for 8.5 years wouldnt let me take my books and notes with me when I left...

Comment

Originally posted by JMEmarine View Post
        Thanks on that one.. Where can i get the Manuals from or a internet software for these diagrams and service /repair info ???

The place I used to work at for 8.5 years wouldnt let me take my books and notes with me when I left...
        Anyone can purchase Yamaha service manuals online at

YAMAHA MANUAL STORE
        James Mills
        Department Manager
        Marine Rigging and Parts (MRP) Operations
        Marine Group Company
        [URL="http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outboard/products/lifestylehome/home.aspx"]Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA[/URL]

Comment

Thanks on the info guys .. Im out 100% on my own now and not underneath all the BS anymore... I never knew where all my stuff came from I just know what I had to pay for it.. LOL And now having to buy it agian LOL THanks agian JME

Comment

You can search the web for sites that sell hard and electronic copies, even some down loadable ones cheaper than the Yamaha site. But I do not know if they are all the same content.

Here are some I have seen but not tried yet:

Yamaha outboard CD service and repair manuals index

Yamaha Service Repair Manuals, Download Service Repair Manual Instantly only $9.99 each!!

Comment

Working...
            X