06 300 hpdi wot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 300 hpdi wot

hey guys both motors run great, have had all updates. my starboard mtr will start kicking up under wot . i looked at fuel bulb and it was not collapsing. wher should i start? engines are still under warranty, but i like learning as much as possible thanks frank

Not sure what you mean by kicking up, are you having trouble with power trim system or engine not running right?
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

sorry i should have been clearer. when at wot the motor will loose power therefore buck and actually tilt foreward. other than wot it runs great its after 4300 rpms it wants to loose power thanks frank

Comment

i find it hard to believe the experts here dont know where to tell me to look any help greatly appreciated thanks guys

Comment

probably fuel issues.
          you can start testing everything or better yet take it in for the warranty and let them do the testing and cleaning. If it is fuel contamination the warranty may not cover it.

Comment

Probably is fuel problem, have low pressure pump, VST pump and high pressure fuel pump tested for fuel pressure, the high pressure pump can only be tested with computer diagnostic.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

thanks guys i will prob. take it in next week after the pb boatshow

Comment

Working...
              X