How to rig a 2006 F75???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to rig a 2006 F75???

I bought a triumph the other day with a 2006 F75. I am taking this motor off and putting it onto a Smoker Craft Osprey and am already at a loss.

The Smoker Craft originally had a 2006 Mercury on it. I have removed the old mercury controls wiring harness and gauges.

The triumph that came with the yamaha had the 704 binnacle controls on it while my smoker craft has flush mount side controls. That being said I am planning on ordering the 6X0 controls and already have the key/kill switches that i removed from the other boat. Do I need a different wiring harness because I am changing controls or can I use the one I took off of the triumph?

I have also taken off the multifunction gauges. I did not mark that wires go to what...oops. Does anyone have the installation instructions for the gauges?

Someone please HELP!!! Thank you.

Grant

I

You will need key switch and harness, order 704-82570-08-00 key switch panle and 6X3-8258A-00-00 16ft main harness or 6X3-8258A-10-00 20ft main harness. The gauges you match wire colors, green to green, yellow to yellow, etc..
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X