F150TXRC 2004 oil filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F150TXRC 2004 oil filter

I was told that a cross reference oil filter was Fram 4967. I tried that today. Not even close. Does anyone know? Thanks

I don't have an aftermarket cross over list, not sure which Fram filter it would use. The Yamaha part number is 69J-13440-01-00.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Should avoid Fram anyway,,cheaply made,paper endcaps on the internal filter elements,instead of metal. They have a tendency to dissolve over time. About the worst filter on the market ! There are better replacements.

Here is a link to a site that might help,not necessarily with the direct cross reference # to yours, but at least what brands would be better if you can find the right # : The ones referenced here are for 5GH-134400. (scroll nearly all the way to the bottom and look at #5. ) :

Motorcycle Oil Filter Cross Reference

Comment

If you are in the usa oil filters are cheap at 9 or 10 bucks in oz a genuine yammy filter is 60 bucks . so why not use the genuine filter.

boats.net

Comment

imo i would not screw around with any other filter than the yamaha.it is made for that motor.it cost only a few dollars more,i paid 24$ for one.

Comment

Working...
          X