Water pump/impeller kit 1997 P200TLRV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water pump/impeller kit 1997 P200TLRV

What is boats.net water pump/impeller replacement kit # for a 1997 P200TLRV outboard.. Water pressure is getting low and I will need all parts and pieces to replace old..Thank you..

Are you having a problem finding it on the parts listing?
    Click the Purchase Yamaha Parts at the top of the page and look up your motor parts.

Comment

Number 18 in this diagram is the water pump repair kit Yamaha Outboard Parts 1997 P200TLRV REPAIR KIT 2 Diagram
      If need to replace housing then it's 27 in this diagram Yamaha Outboard Parts 1997 P200TLRV LOWER CASING DRIVE 1 Diagram
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks Boats.net..That's what I was looking for was the repair kit,, I saw the pictorial view of the lower unit with all the water pump parts but did not know exactly what I needed in that view..

The repair kit #18 does not specify what comes with it,, is there somewhere that I can review the parts list of the water pump rebuild kit #18.

Thanks..

Comment

The parts listed in that diagram with a reference number associated with part comes in kit except for number 7,8 and 14 they are lower unit gasket kit. It comes with impeller, wear plate, gaskets and bolts.
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
          X