Yamaha 90 2000 Wiring Harness ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 90 2000 Wiring Harness ?

Hello i a have a 90 Yamaha 2000. I need to knwo where can i find the Wiring conection or harness that goes from the engine to the console wiring. The wiring that i see in the console is one that has a square 10 pin or 8 pin connector with diferrent colors. The one i have is kind of sulfatated and i think is giving me problems with ground to the Tank Sending Unit and the navigaton lights.

I say the navigation lights because i believe that the nav lights black and grey wire go into this harness i am not sure, is this possible?

What are the color codes for the wires in the harness and to where should i connect them?

Thanks

Guille

The engine uses it's own harness which goes between engine and key switch, would need to know if you have 703 side mount control box with key switch in control box or if have a dash mounted key switch and length of harness needed to get you a part number. The boat electrical lights, pumps, horn etc.. has it's own wire harness(goes from battery to console and all electrical components) which is made by the boat manufacture and would have to contact boat manufacture for replacement harness.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X