Researching tiller kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Researching tiller kits

I'm looking at buying a couple of used motors but I would need to convert them to tiller control. They are a F60TLRC and a 70TLRW. What are the part numbers for the kits needed? Can it be done readily with the older 70?

The F60TLRC would use 69W-W0086-K1-4D tiller handle kit but is no longer available.
    The 70TLRW would use 6H3-W0086-Z1-4D Tiller Handle kit but it is no longer available.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Tiller kits

The one for the 60 seems easy to find. Apparantly, the part number has been superceded but they are available. I really need one for the 70 (6H3-W0086-Z1-4D) Tiller Handle kit and that one seems to be totally unavailable. What is the difference between that and a more recent model? Is it absolutely certain that the tiller kit for a current model 70 horse 2 stroke would not work with the '98 model?

Comment

Tiller kits

The one for the 60 seems easy to find. Apparantly, the part number has been superceded but they are available. I really need one for the 70 (6H3-W0086-Z1-4D) and that one seems to be totally unavailable. What is the difference between that and a more recent model? Is it absolutely certain that the tiller kit for a current model 70 horse 2 stroke would not work with the '98 model?

Comment

Working...
        X