Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression of a 1994 115

Hi All,
    Just Wondering If Anyone Knows What Compression I Should Get Out Of My 1994 115hp I Have Performed A Comp Test And Came Up With All Four Pots Close Enough To 115 Psi And I Dont Have A Service Manual To Check. Is This Ok Or Is The Old Girl Getting A Bit Tired ?

markle

At 115 each,you'r just fine.I don't think yammie gives a spec on actual PSI,as long as there even.For what its worth my '93 C115 is 105 in all 4.It runs like a striped ass ape.

Comment

Same here 105 on all 4 and goes like a r*&%ed ape as well cant fault it . but i will say its only since the powerpack was changed . Its wouldnt start and changed the powerpack and it was like i got a new motor ! the change was unbelievable .

Comment

cheers fellas yeah i had i bit of a drama with water in my fuel and once that was sorted and stripping the carbies for a clean up i also shit a fuel pump at the same time so once it was sorted and she was running again i took pot 4s lead off with no difference in note so i was getting a bit worried as she was getting plenty of spark so i thought a quick comp check wouldnt hurt.but after giving her some a few more revs it would make a difference taking the lead off so she is obviously firing on all four all back together now and running like deer with a cat shuved up its ass. cheers

Comment

Working...
        X