V Max Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Max Decals

Does anybody know where i can get all the exact match decals for a 1999 Yamaha 066 V Max 150 outboard Thanks in advance.

Here is link to parts diagram Yamaha Outboard Parts 1999 PX150TLRX TOP COWLING Diagram
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Dude

Go to a sign shop, they have computer programs tha can duplicate these decals to the tee at a fraction of the cost, trust me i had all my skeeter logos replaced due to weathering.

Comment

Dwayned, Im sort of in the "sign" industry . . . and the main problem with the sign shop decals is that the inks that are used in the digital print machines cannot last long in the marine environment. They fade over a relatively short period of time. Also, the vinyl material used has a limited life as well. And the cheapo vinyl is even worse.
        For a long lasting decal, you simply cannot beat screen printed. That is how the genuine ones are made. Much more durable.
        Apples and oranges.
        Hence the price difference.

But if your only looking to tart up the cowling to help sell your boat . . . the sign shop ones will do fine.

Comment

do a search for outboard decals, never used them, but they look pretty damn good!!

Comment

Working...
          X