Performance Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Parts

Where do I turn for performance parts (If any) for a 2002 TLR 90?

That motor is producing 90HP from 69 Cubic inches, so it's already a fairly highly tuned motor. Whatever you do to increase performance would be expensive relative to HP gains and probably hurt dependability. I wouldn't screw with it. Just an opinion. Good Luck!

Comment

90 hp hop ups

why you want more power from it?
      play with props first you will spend lots of money for little gain but i do know a great company that makes parts that u r after havent used the small stuff only v6 so far hydrotecmarine.com good luck let me know how it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by robert graham View Post
        That motor is producing 90HP from 69 Cubic inches, so it's already a fairly highly tuned motor. Whatever you do to increase performance would be expensive relative to HP gains and probably hurt dependability. I wouldn't screw with it. Just an opinion. Good Luck!

Good point Robert....90 HP from 69 CI is pretty darn impressive. I was just curious...Thank you both for your input.

It's a long story but I have been playing with engine mounting height and prop pitch to try to get the most from the engine. As far as props go the most popular seems to be 13.25 DIA X 17P. I'm going to try one of these this weekend. Would it matter what material it is made from (SS vs aluminum)? I would assume an aluminum prop = less rotating mass = higher RPM for a given HP output. I realize SS is much more durable but Miles Per Hour is my interest.

Comment

can somebody help please ?

you know how you get a lil ntoice on your internet browser saying you've finished 75% of the internet usage alowed this month, or 100% internet usage this month. but im not getting that sign !!

Comment

SS is stronger and thinner with less deforming and has extra cup on blades that give more speed at top end from what I have heard.

Comment

Working...
            X