X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Year is this Yammie?

25hp 6L2S105835?

Salty Dog,
    You gotta model number to go with that s/n?

Ken K

Comment

Ken, that's all I have at the moment. Is there a chart that says what it is? I'll get more info tomorrow.

Comment

Salty Dog,
        Try yamaha.com and link over to the outboard section. Get a number for the factory or try to e-mail them. Hopefully they have a data bank of serial numbers that will tell you what model and year your motor is.
        Good luck,
        Ken K

Comment

My E.P.C. program says, MODEL YEAR 1991

Comment

colossus,
            Neat - what the heck is E.P.C. program?
            Ken K

Comment

Mate Ken,

Electronic Parts Catalogues (E.P.C) for YAMAHA

The EPC (version 1.7) has been developed to make searching parts catalogs quick and easy. It allows you to view numbered illustrations and automatically displays information about the selected item.

Comment

colossus,
                Very nice! Who makes that EPC and how much? Is it just for Yamaha?
                Ken K

Comment

m8 Ken, sorry for the delay, I had a lot of work (sorry for my bad English too, I am Greek, lol)

The author of EPC is:
                  ProQuest Business Solutions Inc - ©1999 Copyright Bell & Howell - Publishing Services

I think is only for Yamaha dealers, and I pay 300 euro, per year (for subscription)

Friendly, Savva

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

colossus (or is it Savva?),
                      Nice to have you on board the forum - we get a lot of requests "what year is my Yamaha?", and without a model number and just a s/n, it's tough. Your EPC program will come in handy.
                      By the way, I will show my geographic ignorance and ask, where is Rhodes?
                      Good luck,
                      Ken K

Comment

Ken, see on the encyclopedia, where was the colossus (S.E. of Greece) [img]smile.gif[/img] or see here: http://www.rodos.gr/menu.html [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X