1994 Yamaha L150TXRS PDF manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Yamaha L150TXRS PDF manuals

I have twin 150s and just noticed one of the lower units have a clear plastic hose (about 1/8th") connceted to a black rubber hose that goes into the lower unit. The clear hose has a crack on it, which I fixed with goo. The other motor doesn't have this hose.

First question is, what is the function of this hose?

Second, does the other motor need this hose to run? IThe mottor runs right now, and I wonder if it's a sensor hose.

When I look benid the transom wall, I see 2 clear plastic hoses, but only goes out to one of the lower units...

Is there a way to get spec/manuals for this motor? The yamaha site only goes backto 1998, mine are 1994...

Thanks for any information you provide...

someone replaced the black with clear,its the speedo hose and only necessary if you use that as a speedo,they clog often, and only 1 is necessary as only 1 can hook up to the gauge.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/ goes all the ay back

Comment

Do you mean the speedometer? That makes sense, in which case I won't worry about it. I use my gps to watch the speed. I was concerned it may have another function that if not working properly could result in motor damage...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X