Fuel filter question 250HPDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel filter question 250HPDI

I have a 06 Skeeter 21i with a HPDI 250 on it and was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get a replacement in line filter or possibly what the filter is? There is a blue metal fuel filter between the gas tanks and the engine inside the hull and I really want to replace it as the existing filter says 07 on it. I looked on boats.net and can't seem to find it on any of the engine parts. I really don't want to remove the existing fuel filter without having a new one sitting there to go back in if I can avoid it. It is shaped just like a standard oil filter, only bigger. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

get one at Walmart for $25 for the whole thing, then the replacement cartridges for about $7 each...can't beat it! Good Luck!

Comment

MAR-FUELF-IL-TR Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (Screw-on filter only) Price: $15.02

Comment

That's It Dmsouth! Thanks A Million, Already Ordered A Couple Of Them. I Assume You Need To Change These Once A Year?

Comment

Once a year minimum--every 50 hours if used a lot--especially with ethanol...

Comment

Working...
          X