Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone e-mail me a rigging guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone e-mail me a rigging guide?

I would like to get a PDF copy of the Yamaha rigging guide to use as reference for whenever I work on my outboard (2007 90 2-stroke) and its rigging to my boat.

Please note that I am only asking for someone with distribution rights to send me a copy. I'm not suggesting that anyone violate Yamaha's copyright to send me a manual that should have come with my $7K motor.

Thanks in advance.

email: Rigging_Manual(a)anti-spam.org
    note 1: (a) = @
    note 2: Yes, that is a real address I created for this on my domain.
    Last edited by fmaxwell; 06-02-2009, 12:23 AM.

Don't have one to email you but if you let me know what information you want I will see if I can answer it.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks, but I'm trying to avoid what I just went through when I added the tach. I want to have pictures inside the cowling so that I can see how the wiring harnesses and hoses are routed and tied down (e.g., the tach connector). I want schematics/wiring diagrams. I want to be able to look up all of the information on my 704 binnacle control. I want to be able to verify that every part of the installation and rigging was done to Yamaha's recommendations. I'm a stickler. The "it works okay" philosophy isn't really one I'm comfortable with -- which is probably why I do integration and testing on satellites for a living.

Comment

Working...
      X