130hp gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 130hp gauges

I just purchased a 130hp 2 stroke of 1998-2000 vintage and am having a few issues with the gauges. There are no references to the gauges in the manuals I have so far sourced, can anyone send me a something covering them?
    Also, I understand the speedo can be hooked into a GPS, advice on this would also be welcome
    Cheers
    Timbo

Timbo guages

The speedometer can be switched to GPS by changing dipswitch positions. I am looking into my fuel guage problem, which is also on the speedometer, it stays in the alarm position which is the bottom line blinks, looks like its' on empty, even though it is full, my tank float is stuck or the digital isn't working. Fixing to check the float if I could get to it below the deck. If it's the digital I hope to find one at a reasonable price. kbear291

Comment

Timbo
      I can email you some information on the mulitiunction gauges, send me a private message with your email address and what information you are looking for.
      The speedo will not connect to GPS only the fuel management or the speed/fuel management combo gauge.
      The owners manual does have information on the functions of the gauges, you can view owners manuals at Yamaha web site Outboard Owners Manuals
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

kbear
        You can remove the pink wire from fuel tank sender and touch it to the ground wire, turn ignition switch to on position and fuel gauge should read full. If it does then gauge and wiring is ok and fuel sender is bad.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X