No announcement yet.

no power to tilt and trim and motor won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my 2018 F90 yamaha their ended up being a main loose ground wire to the motor by the tilt relay. Than on the relay itself I found another loose wire nut on the relay itself. Problems are resolved. The relay for tilt was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bryfly40 View Post
      On my 2018 F90 yamaha their ended up being a main loose ground wire to the motor by the tilt relay. Than on the relay itself I found another loose wire nut on the relay itself. Problems are resolved. The relay for tilt was fine.
      Although no one replied to your post, it is none the less appreciated that you advised of resolution of your particular problem; which ended up as a simple fault.

History is useful but it requires good fault finding principles, as it is all to easy to assume your fault is the same as another person’s and go offf on a long unnecessary time consuming and costly path.

Comment

Originally posted by bryfly40 View Post
        I'm going to replace the tilt trim relay. Will post my results on my F90 yamaha 2018. Yes still under warranty but their a month out. Record boat sales and service. Mn lol
        Cant upload pictures? Not sure why it wont let me??
        Last edited by bryfly40; 07-13-2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X