teleflex trim guage connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teleflex trim guage connections

This is my first post so I would like to start by saying thanks for having this forum. I am installing a teleflex lido pro trim guage in a 2001 Sea Pro 195 fish and ski with a 2001 Yamaha two stroke 150 dx model motor. There is a connector under the motor cover that ties into the wiring harness (disconnected because there is no factory installed trim guage) and changes color as it enters into the harness leaving the motor, I don't recall the color change and I am at work but thought I would ask anyway. I have installed the guage in the dash and now need to know what wire I need to connect to the guage from the sending unit. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jack.

The best way is to order the Yamaha harness(68F-82553-70-00) that connects the trim sender on engine to trim gauge.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

I checked out the price for this harness that you recommended at $169.00. If the motor didn't already have a trim harness leaving the engine, that would be understandable. To identify the wire under the dash is my best option at this point. Do you have any advice on the best way to do this.

Thanks, Jack.

Comment

Working...
      X