Yamaha 4-stroke 15DPE motor manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 4-stroke 15DPE motor manual?

Hi, I am the happy owner of a Yamaha 15DPE outboard motor.
    I want to understand how the machinary works therefore I need manuals of this type of outboard motor.

Urgent question; on the backside there is cooling water outlet but there is another hole that potentially could push out cooling water as well but I am not sure. Can somebody provide some technical drawing on how this works for this kind of motor?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Ronald

You can go to Yamaha's web site and order service manuals direct. www.yamaha-motor.com
    Not sure what holes you are talking about, the cooling water exits thru exhaust which comes through prop.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks for the response.

I am searching for where the cooling water exists the motor. There are 2 holes in the motor (backside, above the waterline) where water could come out. The top-one sprays a bit of water but the lower one does not and I am not sure if it suppost to spray water from there as well.
      The water that comes out of the top hole is not hot so I am not sure if this water is being used for motor cooling.

Does this clarify my question a bit more?

Comment

There is exhaust relief holes in rear of housing, water will sometimes come out there but not always.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X