how to get pennzoil Marine oi in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get pennzoil Marine oi in Canada

I've looked everywhere and called many boat/outboard stores/dealerships and I can't seem to track down pennzoil synthetic 2 stroke marine oil. They are the only full synthetic with the tcw3 rating which is why I wanted it. I see plenty of amsoil but I feel uncomfortable because it is not tcw3 rated.

I used both and I find the Ampsoil is way better, way less smoke when starting and easier to find, some stores in T.O carry the Penzoil but hard to find. Switch to the Amp you will not be dissapointed chech out Bassboat Central and do a search on it, you will see how many people use it with no problems, TC rating or not.

Comment

Amsoil is pricey

I already paid $46 for a litre of ring free. Ring free + Amsoil would probably be the best solution but most expesnive. I'll have to settle with yamalube semisynthetic I was quoted only $7.50/litre where as amsoil I'm looking at double that price.
      I'm sure amsoil is better but that penzoil marine seems like a heck of a bargain. somthing like $45 a gallon I think.

Comment

Working...
      X