Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil Tank Bracket Available in Stainless Steel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Tank Bracket Available in Stainless Steel?

Does anyone know if you can purchase from Yamaha or in the Aftermarket an Oil Tank Bracket 6E5-21734-01-33 in stainless steel. Where mine is located on my boat, it's prone to get saltwater on it. The original one is rusted out and didn't know if anyone knew of a SS option. Thanks

Yamaha doesn't offer one. I haven't seen any in aftermarket but there may be.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
      Yamaha doesn't offer one. I haven't seen any in aftermarket but there may be.
      I know what you mean about the rust !!
      The bracket i had was almost a total right off plus it was quite heavy for what it was .
      So I got adventurous and made a complete fiberglass bracket with a few minor changes , it looks better the the original because its white , i have glassed it into the back of my boat , i was able to locale it in a easy and to get to place that can be seen . Plus i was able to mount a fuel filter with element and sight bowl on the side of the bracket so it to is easy to be seen as well !
      Email me and ill send a picture of what ive done
      stuartwrcom@gmail.com

Comment

Just released!!!

Preorder- Yamaha Oil Tank Reservoir Bracket

Comment

Preorder is now over and the first batch of these shipped out yesterday.

Get yours NOW and never worry about that bracket rusting AGAIN!

Yamaha Oil Tank Reservoir Bracket

Comment

Working...
          X