Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Yam 10 micron the salvation 4 fuel problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Yam 10 micron the salvation 4 fuel problems?

Like the title asks...is the Yam 10 micron fuel filter the salvation for no more fuel problems (like most folks on this board are having)??

Will it actually prevent slime and gel and corrosion etc in the carb jets ???

It's a big help in filtering fuel coming out of tank, but if you let motor sit with fuel in carb it will go bad and gum up carb.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Dorf, I recommend that you also start using the relatively new StaBil Marine fuel additive. I began using it when it hit the market last year and it is an excellent product for E10 gas. I add it with my Ring Free every time I add gas. I topped off my tank for winter storage and it started right up in the spring and runs well. Go on the StaBil web site and look at the pictures of the corrosion test with this product. Very impressive.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

I've been using Evinrude 2+4 Conditioner for many years. It was recommended by my local shop. So far so good.
        I'll check out the Stabil site.
        Thanks !!!
        Cheers !!!

Comment

Fuil Filter

Do Day Sell A Racor 2 Micron Fuel To Replace A Racor 10 Micron S3213 Filter

Comment

Working...
          X