1999 Yami 90HP Jet No Power!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Yami 90HP Jet No Power!!

1999 Yamaha 90TLRX w/a jet drive,The motor is on a 16'smokercraft sled w/a 6 degree hull,I have resharpened the impellar,sharpened the grates,even they say don't,the shoe is a 1/4in below the hull,Pulled the fuel tank and cleaned it,pulled the carbs and cleaned,installed a fuel water seperator,put all new fuel lines in,adjusted the main jets 1 1/4 turn out, with 2 guys,2 bags of decoys,and my lab the boat won't plane,GPS 9.7 mph. A guy with a 17'Tracker and the same load w/a 40HP Merc blew buy me like I was standing still. What kind of r's should my motor run w/a pump? What else could be wrong some help would be great thanx.

Originally posted by malardman View Post
    1999 Yamaha 90TLRX w/a jet drive,The motor is on a 16'smokercraft sled w/a 6 degree hull,I have resharpened the impellar,sharpened the grates,even they say don't,the shoe is a 1/4in below the hull,Pulled the fuel tank and cleaned it,pulled the carbs and cleaned,installed a fuel water seperator,put all new fuel lines in,adjusted the main jets 1 1/4 turn out, with 2 guys,2 bags of decoys,and my lab the boat won't plane,GPS 9.7 mph. A guy with a 17'Tracker and the same load w/a 40HP Merc blew buy me like I was standing still. What kind of r's should my motor run w/a pump? What else could be wrong some help would be great thanx.
    What is the gap between the cone and impeller
    if you can get bottom of shoe as level to bottom as possible its amazing how much drag that takes away
    rpms 4500-5500 wot

Comment

35 thousands

Comment

Working...
      X