ring free? waste of money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ring free? waste of money

a guy on another board claims it a waste of money.claims by using the proper quality oil and decarboning the 2 strokes after 50-75hrs with seafoam is all thats needed.he claims to be a certified motor guy and is a surveryor of boats for the last 15years.he says ring free does nothing to help an engine.also claims by putting the hammer down after a days cruising around does not burn off any of the days carbon buildup.any thoughts?

ring free

Originally posted by seapro21 View Post
    a guy on another board claims it a waste of money.claims by using the proper quality oil and decarboning the 2 strokes after 50-75hrs with seafoam is all thats needed.he claims to be a certified motor guy and is a surveryor of boats for the last 15years.he says ring free does nothing to help an engine.also claims by putting the hammer down after a days cruising around does not burn off any of the days carbon buildup.any thoughts?
    Well i service a fleet of 75 plus skiffs most yamahas out of the guys that use ring free the way its suppose to be i have very little problems.
    the guys that dont keep me busy 4months 7 12s im a beliver in it

Comment

I use ring free regularlyon my 225 OX66 and after 3 years of running the motor the O2 sensor was removed and it was relatively clean .

I alternate between Ring free and Startron between fueling.

Comment

i do use it as directed,i was curious of others opinions.thanks

Comment

Working...
        X