Water Pump Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pump Rebuild

I am planning to rebuild the water pumps on my Yamaha SX150TXRY outboards. Is there a rebuild "kit" or do I need to buy the parts separately? If separately, what parts are required?

Thanks

there is a complete kit and you will most likely find the best prices here

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Ya...150TXRY/REPAIR KIT 2/parts.htm
    Last edited by jb123; 02-02-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

I am back again for some help with ordering the water pump rebuild kits. I thought this would be easy but the exploded view is not very clear.

I ordered item 28 (61A-W0078-1A-00) as I thought this would include all of the items in the box marked "28" in the exploded view.

Yamaha Outboard Parts 2000 SX150TXRY REPAIR KIT 2 Diagram

When I received the kit, it only included parts 29 and 30. What do I order to get the rest of the parts to rebuild the water pump? Item 18 (61A-W0078-A2-00 looks like a good guess but I thought I had it right the first time, especially at $107.85 for two stamped metal parts.

While I have the lower unit off I want to rebuild the pumps completely and any help with identifying the parts that need to be replaces would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
        John

Comment

Yes number 18 is the water pump repair kit, part number 61A-W0078-A2-00
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
          X