98 90hp yamaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 90hp yamaha

I have a 98 90hp yamaha and I was haveing problems with it and found out it was the diaphran in the fuel pump so i changed it out. And should if been back on the water, but after thatthe motor seem to be running kind of funny thought the plugs my be bad so i change them and still same problem like it running on half the motor or something. Anybody with any ideals on what the problem may be.

have you changed water separator, checked motor filter for water ?

try using an auxillary tank hose and ball hooked to motor filter to isolate the motor from supply side.

Comment

Compression ?

How long was it running with a bad diaphram it could have wash the clyinders out Check Compression

Comment

Originally posted by jb123 View Post
        have you changed water separator, checked motor filter for water ?

try using an auxillary tank hose and ball hooked to motor filter to isolate the motor from supply side.
        No i have'nt checked the water separator or motor filter but I'll check it out thanks .
        chris

Comment

Originally posted by Aleutianwest View Post
          How long was it running with a bad diaphram it could have wash the clyinders out Check Compression
          Not really sure but my last trip out it ran fine and then four days paas for another trip and that's when it wouldnt start and I found out it was the diaphram so changed it out but now it just doesnt sound right to me or idle or respond under a load like it did before.
          thanks
          chris

Comment

Working...
          X