Rigging a 2002 90hp Yammi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigging a 2002 90hp Yammi

I'm looking to find out what additional wiring harnesses I'll need to complet my install. I have the 10 pin main wiring harness that comes with the 703 Remote Control asmbly. Is there another wiring harness I need for the guages, battery cable hook up, etc.? Or, is it best to buy the Yamaha Tach and Speedo guage kit, which appears to come with guages, wiring harness, etc.? My main question is aroung the battery cables, are there Yamaha specific battery cables that I need to connect from the engine to the battery? I don't have them with the engine now. Thanks for your help, Rich

If you get the Gauge kit it will have all the harness's needed and the Yamaha battery cables work better as far as routing through eng pan but you can make up your own cable set
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks, that will be the route I take.

Comment

use the yamaha battery cables,much more pliable,have the correct motor end connections and last longer than any ive used before.

Comment

Do I just order them as Yamaha battery cables or are there specific part neumbers, etc??? Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
          X