Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fitting Side Mount Flush Control 705 (6x3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting Side Mount Flush Control 705 (6x3)

Hello,

My outboard is a 2008/F60 model, now I'need to upgrade the standard 703 control box with this new Side Mount Flush Control 6X3-48206-00-00 that is already in my hands. Now I need the find the harnesses and the switch to fit him on my boat.

For the switch i found this two codes:

6X3-8257B-00-00 Single Main Switch with Duplex Connector without Panel
    64D-82570-20-00 Single Main Switch with Duplex Connector with Panel

Are they correct?

If they are I'm not able to find info about harnesses needed. At this moment I have only the standard 703 Control Box 703-48207-17-00 never mounted with all the standard Harnesses that comes with the engine .

Please help me to find this codes and also the availability in your stock.

Many thanks in advance from Italy. (sorry for my English)

Corrado

Either one of those switches will work. A 16 ft wiring harness is part number 6X3-8258A-00-00, 20ft is 6X3-8258A-10-00.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

the wiring harness start must be considered from engine or from 703 standard wiring end (on the console), I need this information to know the lenght of the wiring that I need.

And also, only one harness of this made both Flush Control and main switch same time? And if they are in different position with switch positioned 1m more than Flush Control?

Regards
      Corrado

Comment

The 703 control comes witha 16ft harness and yes only one harness needed.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X