OX66 Instruments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX66 Instruments

Have replaced both digital tachs and the digital speedometer in my 2000 G-W equipped with 2 2000 OX66 EFI 200 HP engines. Instruments replaced due to "fading" of the black portion of the digital numbers over time. Dealer says they faded due to time and heat. Didn't mention sun exposure.

With one exception, all seems to be working well. The mpg reading on the fuel management system is always 0.0. I know I am measuring speed on the speedometer and fuel consumption on the fuel management system. I have checked the dip switches, etc. I did use the original connector from the speedometer to the fuel management meter from the previous installation.

Speedometer is 6Y5-83570-S5.

Any thoughts/suggestions??

SilverLining

check connections at sensor AND pull hoses off sensor, blow thru, that should activate numbers if sensor harness is ok. the sensors can clog up with dirt etc.

Comment

Sensor and hoses are clear. I am receiving and indicating speed in the speedometer. This data is not being used at the fuel management guage. Am wondering if I need a new/different connector to send the data from the speedometer to the fuel management system.

Comment

Working...
      X