Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel management meter manual?

Tried to post this once already. sorry if it is a duplicate but got

I am installing a Yamaha Fuel Management Meter on a boat with two Yamaha 250s.

This came as an open box set from that my dealer had. It has no manual and nor any clear part number for the entire setup. Various individual parts have numbers beginning 6Y5 and I'm assuming that I have a 6Y5-W0088 set but for dual engines but I don't know if it is a 53-00 or 70-00 and I am unsure of the nominal year of manufature. It is quite obviously of recent vintage but I'm not sure if it is a 2007 or 2008 model.

I cannot find any manuals online searching the yamaha site, but I'm hoping someone has a pointer to wiring diagram / theory of ops. I have two tachs, two key switches, two fuel flow meters and the FMM itself. I bought a harness that I believe is the correct one for a two motor setup and the color leads more or less match up with the key switches and tachs, but a wiring diagram would be set my mind at ease.

I see that there have been thorough responses to various other questions regarding installing FMMs, but I don't have any specific questions yet, I'm just trying to find documentation to confirm I have wired right at the outset. Then I might have a particular question or two - I probably certainly am going to have questions if I can't find a manual.

Thanks,

Brian

Send me a PM with email address and I will send it to you.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X