2003 Z150txrb Hpdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Z150txrb Hpdi

I recently bought the Yamaha Diagnostic System for my 150 HPDI. I hooked it up to my laptop and everything seemed fine until I tried to do a stationary test. This test is done with the key on but engine not running. When I try to do the test, the program keeps telling me to try again after I have shut down the engine which I had not started. This is as far the program will let me go until it recognizes that the engine is shutdown with the key on/engine off. Has anyone else had or heard of this problem and what was done about it?

Yamaha YDS (Yamaha Diagnostic System) allows, as I said, a stationary test which lets the user test different parts of an outboard or PWC with the key on but engine not running(hence stationary test). It will let you do such things as spark an individual ignition coil, operate a fuel injector, electric fuel pump, oil pump etc, etc. When I try to do a stationary test, my laptop tells me that the engine is running and won't go any further into the sequence until the engine is stopped. The engine clearly is not running so what could be the problem?

Comment

Already tried that - same thing!

Comment

Working...
      X