2002 f115a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 f115a

Tilt and trim works on the cowling but not on remote handle (ie speed and gear control)..Where can I get a switch to repair this and is it gonna have to be financed?Can a do it yourselfer handle this job?Is this covered in the warrenty I wonder,?

There are several different control boxes and they take different trim switches. Go to this link to find parts for controls http://www.boats.net/parts/search.ht...+RIGGING+GUIDE
    The electrical parts are only covered under warranty for the first year of warranty.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

nothin

Cant find a thing about this one little low life switch in the link you sent me,Thanks,believe I'll sell and get a d### canoe....w

Comment

background info

O K ,just to show how the mind works and what being out of shape ,fat ,and to darn tall to get into small places does for you ,heres the final word on this non-working trim switch.I called a mechanic friend to come over today and help me out with this little project,I read on here where one fellow ,took the switch apart and cleaned it ,put it back togewther and it worked..Thats what my friend did for me cause my hands (after carpal tunnel surgery)do not work real well with anything thats smaller than a truck tire.Still,no working switch,O K,Saturday ,I was at the Auto parts place buying a new *****ing motor battery and the kid installed it for me,cause I'm an old fat fart,and he's a good kid..Now, after all of this tracking down ,my mechanic friend gets under the console(where the *****ing motor batteries are) and looks at the wireing,guess what,The damn thing had come unplugged while the kid was installing my new battery...WHEW,,dodged another bullet,,,W

Comment

Working...
        X