F225TXRB Engine Dynastic Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F225TXRB Engine Dynastic Software

I own two 2003 Yamaha 225 four stoke outboards, I like doing my own service on them, it’s not that I can’t afford a Yamaha dealer to service them, it’s just with my experience with dealers makes me shy away form them.. I’m looking to buy the engine dynastic software for them, dose anyone know where I can purchase a copy of this software, how much and is it worth it….

Yes you can order it here on boats.net.
    LIT-YDIS1-30-00 YDIS Version 1.30 CD-ROM
    60V-WS850-00-00 USB Connection Cable w/Data Converter Module
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

F225TXRB Engine Dynastic Software

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
      Yes you can order it here on boats.net.
      LIT-YDIS1-30-00 YDIS Version 1.30 CD-ROM
      60V-WS850-00-00 USB Connection Cable w/Data Converter Module
      I looked up the part # on your site, didn’t give me quit enough info, all if gave me was price, dose it include software or is it just the cable connection. And how can I find more information on the software, what is the requirement to ran this software from a PC.. I would love to purchase this item, but first I have to find out a little more about I, can you help me out, please

Comment

The first part number is the software on a CD disk, second part number is the USB data cable to connect to engine.
        Compatible Operating Systems:
        Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP (English version).

NOTE:
        YDIS CD-ROM Version 1.30 is not compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista. Some computer manufacturers

may have enabled a feature that allows Vista to operate in a Windows XP mode.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
          The first part number is the software on a CD disk, second part number is the USB data cable to connect to engine.
          Compatible Operating Systems:
          Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP (English version).

NOTE:
          YDIS CD-ROM Version 1.30 is not compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista. Some computer manufacturers

may have enabled a feature that allows Vista to operate in a Windows XP mode.
          Thank you, you have been exsteamly helpful, now where can i find the information on this software. will yamaha provide the info on the software or can you help me where to find info on this software?????????????????

Comment

Simple software....

There's not much to the software. It is a basic DOS looking presentation of parameters from all the sensors reporting to the engine's ECU. Works with the 4-strokes or the HPDI's, not the carbed or EFI motors. The manual for the software comes on the CD.
            If you want to run the software under Vista you have to tell Vista to run it in Windows XP compatibility mode (this is done through the Properties tool tab....).

-Mike

Comment

Working...
            X