F250/lf250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F250/lf250

I have twin 2007 F250's, does the charging lead from the alternators charge the battery via a seperate wire or does it charge through the starting wire like my older twin 2002 F225's? Can anybody send me the wiring or rigging diagrams to connect the engine wiring to the boat?

Freddy

The alternator charges by way of engine battery cables. The engines does have a battery isolator built into it and can charge a second battery with a optional battery lead part number 69J-81949-01-00.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
      I have twin 2007 F250's, does the charging lead from the alternators charge the battery via a seperate wire or does it charge through the starting wire like my older twin 2002 F225's? Can anybody send me the wiring or rigging diagrams to connect the engine wiring to the boat?

Freddy
      boats.net
      Could you send me the wiring/installation instructions for the accessory charging lead?
      Freddy

Comment

It just plugs into the red wire at regulator( should find it laying in engine pan) and connects to positive terminal of battery.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

2002 115 V4 two stroke

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
          The alternator charges by way of engine battery cables. The engines does have a battery isolator built into it and can charge a second battery with a optional battery lead part number 69J-81949-01-00.
          Does this engine also have a battery isolator built in?
          If so, where will I find the connection point?
          I plan to charge a second battery for the *****ing motor.

Thank you.

jeff.wooldridge@sappi.com

Comment

No the 2002 115 does not have isolator would have to install an external battery isolator for that motor.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
            X